KONG Extreme Natural Rubber Dog Chew Toy
KONG Extreme represents the most durable version of our original KONG toy. The ultra-strong, ultra-durable, black rubber compound is recommended for the most powerful chewers.
- Perfect for stuffing with KONG treats
- Helps reduce boredom and separation anxiety for powerful chewers
- Unpredictable bounce for games of fetch
- Recommended worldwide by Veterinarians, Trainers and dog enthusiasts
How to clean a KONG:
- Rinse with warm water and dish soap
- If stubborn treats, like dried peanut butter, don’t rinse out, try soaking the KONG in warm water and dish soap to loosen the leftovers.
- Use a bottle brush or old tooth brush to scrub the inside of KONG.
- Be sure to rinse thoroughly.
- All KONG Rubber toys are top-rack dishwasher safe. Make sure to skip the drying cycle as excess heat can damage the toy.
Pro Tip: A chopstick can also be a handy tool for poking out any treats that are stuck in KONG’s opening.
It’s a good idea to keep a few extra stuffed KONGs in the freezer so you always have one on hand even if the dishwasher is running.
Country of Origin: USA
Materials (all): Rubber (Natural)