KONG Puppy Natural Rubber Dog Chew Toy
The KONG Puppy dog toy is customised for a growing puppy’s baby teeth, the unique, natural rubber formula is the most gentle within the KONG rubber toy line. Designed to meet the needs of a puppy’s 28-baby teeth, it helps teach appropriate chewing behaviour while offering enrichment and satisfying a younger pup’s instinctual needs while the erratic bounce make it ideal for those pups that just want to play.
A stuffed Puppy KONG occupies busy little ones while allowing pet parents the freedom to attend to their unique needs. Want to make crate training easier or extend play time? Be sure to stuff with puppy kibble and a dash of peanut butter. Add to the fun by including KONG Puppy Snacks and top with KONG Puppy Easy Treat.
Warning: Not recommended for puppies over 9 months. Supervised use only. Remove all packaging. Discontinue use if damaged. As puppy grows, graduate to larger Puppy or KONG Classic.
How to clean a KONG:
- Rinse with warm water and dish soap
- If stubborn treats, like dried peanut butter, don’t rinse out, try soaking the KONG in warm water and dish soap to loosen the leftovers.
- Use a bottle brush or old tooth brush to scrub the inside of KONG.
- Be sure to rinse thoroughly.
- All KONG Rubber toys are top-rack dishwasher safe. Make sure to skip the drying cycle as excess heat can damage the toy.
Pro Tip: A chopstick can also be a handy tool for poking out any treats that are stuck in KONG’s opening.
It’s a good idea to keep a few extra stuffed KONGs in the freezer so you always have one on hand even if the dishwasher is running.
Country of Origin: USA
Materials (all): Rubber (Natural)