KONG Puppy Tyre Natural Rubber Dog Chew Toy
The new KONG Puppy Tyre is an extension of the most popular KONG Classic Puppy line. Building on the success of the popular KONG Tyres for adult dogs, this toy uses KONG's exclusive puppy rubber formula specifically designed to ease teething gums. The stuffable inner track creates a mental challenge for puppies while teaching correct chewing habits. Freeze for a greater challenge.
Warning: Not recommended for puppies over 9 months. Supervised use only. Remove all packaging. Discontinue use if damaged. As puppy grows, graduate to larger Puppy or KONG Classic.
- Promotes healthy teeth and gums
- Stuff with treats, pastes or peanut butter
- Super-durable rubber
- Tyre design for games of fetch and chewing
How to clean a KONG:
- Rinse with warm water and dish soap
- If stubborn treats, like dried peanut butter, don’t rinse out, try soaking the KONG in warm water and dish soap to loosen the leftovers.
- Use a bottle brush or old tooth brush to scrub the inside of KONG.
- Be sure to rinse thoroughly.
- All KONG Rubber toys are top-rack dishwasher safe. Make sure to skip the drying cycle as excess heat can damage the toy.
Pro Tip: A chopstick can also be a handy tool for poking out any treats that are stuck in KONG’s opening.
It’s a good idea to keep a few extra stuffed KONGs in the freezer so you always have one on hand even if the dishwasher is running.
Country of Origin: USA
Materials (all): Rubber (Natural)