KONG Red Goodie Bone™ Natural Rubber Dog Chew Toy
The KONG Goodie Bone™ toy engages dogs that delight in chew sessions. Made from the KONG Classic unique all-natural red rubber formula, this bone features the patented Goodie Grippers ™ that turn this entertaining toy into a fun treat dispensing challenge that can be stuffed with your dog's favourite kibble.
- Durable all-natural KONG Rubber, bone shaped for chewing satisfaction
- Patented Goodie Gripper™ holes are ideal for stuffing challenges
- Two Goodie Grippers™ extend the mind-occupying challenge
How to clean a KONG:
- Rinse with warm water and dish soap
- If stubborn treats, like dried peanut butter, don’t rinse out, try soaking the KONG in warm water and dish soap to loosen the leftovers.
- Use a bottle brush or old tooth brush to scrub the inside of KONG.
- Be sure to rinse thoroughly.
- All KONG Rubber toys are top-rack dishwasher safe. Make sure to skip the drying cycle as excess heat can damage the toy.
Pro Tip: A chopstick can also be a handy tool for poking out any treats that are stuck in KONG’s opening.
It’s a good idea to keep a few extra stuffed KONGs in the freezer so you always have one on hand even if the dishwasher is running.
Country of Origin: USA
Materials (all): Rubber (Natural)