KONG Senior Natural Rubber Dog Chew Toy
The KONG Senior dog toy is customised for an ageing dog's chewing and play needs. The unique, all-natural KONG Senior rubber formula is designed for teeth and gums that have enjoyed chewing for years. Designed to provide a gentle and comfortable chewing outlet while offering enrichment and satisfying an older dog's instinctual need to play. An erratic bounce make it perfect for dogs that are still playing as they reach their more dignified years. To extend play time be sure to stuff with kibble and a dash of peanut butter. Add to the fun by stuffing with KONG Snacks and top with KONG Easy Treat. Your wise pup still looking for a mental challenge? Be sure to freeze for a longer-lasting treat.
- Provides a gentle and comfortable chewing outlet while satisfying instinctual needs
- KONG Senior rubber formula is customised for an ageing dog's chewing and play needs
- Specially formulated KONG rubber for senior dogs
- Great for stuffing with KONG Easy Treat, Snacks or Ziggies
- Recommended worldwide by Veterinarians, Trainers and dog enthusiasts
- Insert treats
How to clean a KONG:
- Rinse with warm water and dish soap
- If stubborn treats, like dried peanut butter, don’t rinse out, try soaking the KONG in warm water and dish soap to loosen the leftovers.
- Use a bottle brush or old tooth brush to scrub the inside of KONG.
- Be sure to rinse thoroughly.
- All KONG Rubber toys are top-rack dishwasher safe. Make sure to skip the drying cycle as excess heat can damage the toy.
Pro Tip: A chopstick can also be a handy tool for poking out any treats that are stuck in KONG’s opening.
It’s a good idea to keep a few extra stuffed KONGs in the freezer so you always have one on hand even if the dishwasher is running.
Country of Origin: USA
Materials (all): Rubber (Natural)