WAP: 7 Ear Wash
WAP: 7 Ear wash is designed to gently dissolve earwax, relieve itching, and remove unpleasant dirt from your dog’s ears. The product can be used both as a preventive and for routine cleaning and can also be used as an emergency treatment for mites.
- Counteracts bacteria and fungus
- Prevents infection
- PH Balancing
We recommend checking ears once a week. The ear should never smell bad or be red and swollen inside.
Follow these steps when using WAP 7: Ear Wash:
1) Drop WAP:7 into the dog’s ears to fill up the ear canal.
2) Gently massage the base of the ear to help loosen potential wax and dirt.
3) Remove any excess dirt with a cotton pad.
4) Afterwards, let your dog shake its head and make sure that all the liquid is out.
Repeat on a regular basis to keep the ears clean.
All ingredients are organic and natural.
Aqua ( water), Glycerin (Veg), Polysorbate 80, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Coco Glucoside, Lactid acid, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) Leaf Juice, Rosemarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Calendula officinalis, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil. D-a- Tocopherol.